Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update2013-06-20 11:55
Valve has pushed out an update that we applied to all of our servers. To activate the new update, go to your controlpanel and simply click restart.
Release Notes for 6/19/2013
[ WEAPONS ]
- Tuned the AUG and SG553 to function more effectively as a rifle/sniper hybrid.
[ MAPS ]
- de_mirage: Fixed see-through crates at bombsites, various other bugfixes.
- Fixed kv files packaged in workshop maps not loading correctly, which could display incorrect player models and arms.
[ OVERWATCH ]
- Improved interpolation during Overwatch evidence playback.
[ MISC ]
- Added classic competitive map to in-game friends list information text.
- Fixed rare uninitialized text "Target Area" appearing on-screen when watching GOTV.
- Fixed sv_grenade_trajectory linux crash
- Added new sv_grenade_trajectory convars to display a dashed line and to adjust line thickness and duration.