Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update2013-11-07 11:28
Valve pushed out another update during the night. This has been installed on all of our servers. In order to get your server running the latest version, simply restart it from the control panel.
- Changed C4 planting sounds based on pro feedback. When planting the bomb, it plays an initialization sound that everyone can hear, but ONLY the player planting will hear the code typing sounds. This makes fake planting possible (similar to fake diffusing as a CT).
- All items now follow the same pick up sound rules (grenades, C4, weapons, defuse kits, etc):
-- If a player picks up an item while running, it plays a pickup sound that everyone can hear.
-- If a player picks up an item while moving silently, it plays a subtle pickup sound to ONLY the player picking it up.
- Weapons, grenades, and remaining money are now displayed as icons above player heads during freezetime. (Thanks R-arcHoniC)
- Fixed overhead teammate arrows not showing up in some cases.
- Fixed automatic observer target selection failing to find a controllable bot when a player was killed.
-- Fixed lighting on prop in CT spawn.
-- Fixed buggy wallbangs at A main and B halls.
-- Fixed issue with dropping bomb behind spools in mid warehouse.
-- Increased size of Bombsite A plant area.
-- Opened up skybox in T spawn.
-- Improvements to visibility throughout the map. (Thanks andzie!)
-- General optimizations.
-- Smoothed out movement in Bombsite B.
- Added ability to link your Steam account to Twitch.tv account.
- Added Link to Twitch.tv button in Watch tab.
- Added more stats to the Spectator Graphs: Average Damage per Round, Headshot Percentage, Total Cash Earned.
- Fixed uncased knives with no finish displaying incorrectly in the GOTV and Demo UI.
- Fixed spectator weapon panel staying visible when switching to Roam camera.
- Fixed player panel appearing behind graphs.
- Work in progress improvements to demoui & demoplayer:
-- Seeking backward no longer reloads the map.
-- Can now seek to next/previous round start or player death.
- Fixed x-ray rules for coaches.
- Players can now become coaches during freezetime in addition to warmup.