Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update2014-04-24 10:28
Valve pushed out another update during this night. This has been installed on all of our servers. In order to get your server running the latest version, simply restart it from the control panel.
Release Notes for 4/23/2014
- The options menu now has a setting for specifying which command will enable the mouse on the scoreboard. The option has a few presets but any command may be set using the convar cl_scoreboard_mouse_enable_binding directly (e.g. 'cl_scoreboard_mouse_enable_binding +jump').
- Fixed uninitialized scorecard for competitive matches being visible.
- Improved lobby performance.
- Added saving of inventory sort and filter dropdowns.
- Fixed chat window scroll bars getting stuck at the top/bottom.
- Fixed scoreboard mouse input when watching gotv.
- Added a new trigger (trigger_bomb_reset) that teleports dropped bombs back to a valid in-play position. This is intended to be used in player-inaccessible areas where a dropped bomb cannot be retrieved.
- Bots no longer see through tools/toolsblock_los func_brushes (npc line-of-sight blockers).
- Bot maximum vision distance can be set per-map by "Bot max vision distance" in info_map_parameters. Default is unlimited.
- Prop doors (prop_door_rotating) that are in the process of opening or closing can be checked to see if they are "Locked" and if so, ignore player +use.
-- Enabled collision on arch corners (Thanks NBK!)
-- Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck
-- Added bomb teleport trigger to prevent bomb falling out of playable area
-- Closed off dumpster in chokepoint near bombsite B
-- Improved signage
-- Fixed players being able to climb down elevator shaft
- In Official Competitive matchmaking, the initial warmup timer will now start at 5min and reduce to 30s when the last player connects.
- In Official Competitive matchmaking, if any player has not connected by the end of warmup, they will receive an abandon and the match will be aborted.
- Fixed vote accounting in cases when players disconnect while the vote is in progress.
- Fixed a bug related to purchasing armor.
- Fixed smoke grenades popping again when thrown into more than one molotov fire in a row.
- Smoke volumes are now more consistently shaped with the particles more evenly distributed. The overall shape is now round and no longer square.
- Increased minimum distance from the center of a smoke grenade volume in which a player's view will be completely obscured by smoked.
- Fixed some "micro hitches" related to picking up weapons with custom finishes and new players joining a game.
- Fixed several potential crashes.
- Fixed some Coach bugs
-- Fixed radar and overview maps for coaches not behaving like players.
-- Fixed scoreboard item status for coaches not behaving like players.
- Added support for concommand spec_player_by_name for in-game spectators.
- Improved Official Competitive matchmaking scheduler to support more than 65,535 users playing competitive matches concurrently.
- Default USP, M4A1-S, and CZ-75 Auto weapons that are on the ground will show the correct names in "swap for" message.
- Decoy grenades now work properly for the USP-S, M4A1-S, and CZ75 Auto.
- Steam accounts that have never played CS:GO can now purchase and receive CS:GO inventory items via Steam Trading.